Map of RC UK suppliers

• 1 year later...

Mainly Models is not defunct - they have moved about 5 miles to the Fen End Industrial Estate in Stotfold but have restricted opening hours (11-3 Mon, Wed, Fri and 9-11 Sat).

Phone No is 07931 731333 and the Post Code for satnav is SG5 4BA.

Posted by Dave W on 05/07/2014 09:32:49:

Mainly Models is not defunct - they have moved about 5 miles to the Fen End Industrial Estate in Stotfold but have restricted opening hours (11-3 Mon, Wed, Fri and 9-11 Sat).

Phone No is 07931 731333 and the Post Code for satnav is SG5 4BA.

Quite so but the business is primarily mail order now with little stock available on display - unless things have changed recently?

It's just a thought but Mike Hickman, the map controller, last seems to have posted on the forum back in November last year so may not be looking in as he did....indecision

I don't know if it's possible for anyone else to update the map.

Are you out there, Mike?smile

Pete

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, still "out there", apologies for slow response, I must admit I hadn't been on the forum recently, and the "Work email" account I have linked I was not monitoring whilst on annual leave.

Happy to allow one or two forum members access to update if interested, I think (but could be wrong) the only prerequisite is a Google Apps account.smiley

Mike