Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

Advert

5 hours ago, kevin b said:

That's not so much funny, as a current fact of life !

Whatever happened to the "real World" ?

My favourite quotation. "Those who the gods seek to destroy, first they make mad."

And my favorite prayer.  "OK,You have sent them mad. Now please get on with the destruction part!!"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

There's an old chap sitting in a crowded cafe at Euston station drinking a cup of tea and a young woman comes and sits at the same table with her coffee. They exchange a few pleasantries and she notices his tie has a wings motif. She asks him what the symbol meant and he answered that it meant he was a pilot. "Oh, wow" she says "Are you really a pilot?"

"Well" he says "I learned to fly in a Tiger Moth,  flew Lancasters and later moved onto jets like the Canberra. Then in a long flying career I flew many different types  at various places around the world. On leaving the service I was a test pilot before joining BOAC, flying VC10s. Then when I retired I taught at a light aircraft flying school. I've only recently had to finish due to my age, so I guess I'd call myself a real pilot. What about you?"

"Oh" she say "I'm a lesbian. When I wake up each morning the first thing I think about is naked women. When I shower I'm thinking about naked women. As I'm having my breakfast, I think about naked women. At work, all day I'm thinking about naked women. In the evening watching the TV I'm thinking about naked women. Then I go to bed and think about naked women. Anyway, it was nice chatting with you" and she leaves.

The old pilot pours himself another cup from the pot as a young chap comes and sits at his table. He leans over to the old chap and says "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice your tie - are you a pilot?" To which the ancient aviator replies "Well I thought I was, but I've just found out that apparently I'm a lesbian....."

• Like 1
  • Haha 10