The 2011 Special Issue

Seamus O'Leprosy

Advert

As a recent (and first time for any magazine) subscriber I hope this isn't typical. I was on holiday when the first issue arrived so can't comment on that but I understood that one of the selling points of subscription was that you got your issue in advance of the shop date.

All I know is that I could have picked one from the shelf when I got my paper this morning but had to leave it there. The only saving grace is that I do have access to the content via the digital issue but not everyone would be able to access it.

And I'm still waiting for the free covering iron which was what tempted me into subscribing as I needed a new one...

Still no sign of mine yet..... I usually get it the Tuesday or Wednesday before its published on the Friday..... Postie not due until lunchtime today so hopefully I will get it today...

Maybe it's so packed with features/plans etc that its too heavy to allow the postie to carry more than 2 or 3 in his bag.....

Posted by Martin Harris on 23/09/2011 09:34:16:
As a recent (and first time for any magazine) subscriber I hope this isn't typical. I was on holiday when the first issue arrived so can't comment on that but I understood that one of the selling points of subscription was that you got your issue in advance of the shop date.

All I know is that I could have picked one from the shelf when I got my paper this morning but had to leave it there. The only saving grace is that I do have access to the content via the digital issue but not everyone would be able to access it.

And I'm still waiting for the free covering iron which was what tempted me into subscribing as I needed a new one...

Generally it's a bit quicker Martin...generally. I passed on a subs query to one of my colleagues earlier this week and was told the irons are "going out this week".

Seamus, no it's the one issue they let me loose on every year so GA can have his annual camping holiday