Flying Goals for 2013

cymaz

Just an update to what i wrote earlier in the year. My landings improved with my trainer to the extent that i stopped suffering from pre, mid and post flight nerves and started really enjoying flying. So much so that I have now ventured back onto my Messerschmitt 109 that I used to fly a few years back. Its been updated and now has a bigger engine and flaps fitted. Now I just need to practice the landings with that. As for the Hurricane, well once I'm happy with the Me109 landings I'll give that a go. SO, i'm getting there! UMM (WHY DOES MY RETURN BUTTON NOT WORK, AAARRRRGGGGGGangry)

Advert

With this constant east wind it makes flying at our site very unpleasant. We have a N / S runway. So to get any flying in would be a major goal. So getting anything done is an achievement. Anyway, nearly finished my Rothmans bipe... Spraying today instead of flying and will post pics on relevant sites.

Edited By cymaz on 30/03/2013 06:24:16

Thanks Chris, Ken Andersons IT dept sorted me out. Just in case anyone else has the same problem and you can't see it where the red arrow (above post) shows it you can find the compatibility button in a drop down menu from a button that says "page" in the toolbar. Once clicked it turns from a ripped page into a tick. Thanks again UMM

My aims for this year are to fly more than last year, restrictions last year were time and weather; given my impending loss of job (in 4 weeks time) and surely this years weather has to be better than last years then I must be in with a chance!

I also have an amibtion for full size flying, previously my work has taken me to several of the Scottish Island airports which has always been an absolute delight. But there is one island flgiht I really want to make and that is to Barra, the only airport where scheduled flights land on the beach. This is on my to do list once onve I am jobless!

Keep my philosophy from last year in that I should not be upset if I find a problem with a plane before a flight and have to take it home unflown...it's still in one piece, it's not in a bag and it's probably a 2 min job in the workshop,( that's why I try and take 3 planes to the site ).