Fantasy Formula 1 (Fantasygp.com)

the unmagnificent man

Advert

Kev, have you joined the mini-league yet? I don't see you there.

So far there's 8 of us;

Modelflying Forumites - Passcode: 651923

Pos Team Manager Pts
1 I could not think of a team name Concorde Speedbird 0
2 rActive Pat Harbord 0
3 Richfr F1 Richard 0
4 IPJnet F1 Ian Jones 0
5 Robs F1 Legends Rob Lewis 0
6 Roos racers rk295 0
7 Typhoontone typhoontone 0
8 JohnPs Plonkers JohnP 0

And hopefully(!) it's all uphill for me! dont know

Our positions in the mini-league (before the first round) seem to reflect (in reverse) the order we entered our teams. But our order in the main league appears to be the opposite, as I'm 4th! Though Adam Mills - who was the only entrant when I entered last night is 2 places lower than me, and there are 3 people above me (I wonder if they're there because they didn't spend their full £75m budget?) Anyway, all a bit academic really as no points have yet been scored! teeth 2

I'll be maintaining my own spreadsheet of results again, like I did from part-way through last year so from round 2 onwards I can announce the winners and losers of each individual round.

Well, having entered my team there was no point in hanging about. I think we were the first mini-league in existence this year...

Changing team name... I don't know. You could drop an email to Adam Mills - the sites owner. His email address is at the foot of every badger page, so I'm sure he won't mind me repeating it here - adam@badgergp. com. (Though note that I copied/pasted it from the site and there's a space before the '.com' that you'll need to remove - I assume he does that to reduce the number of spammers harvesting his address, so I've preserved the space posting it here.) I always had a quick response from him when we had a couple of minor glitches at the start of last season.

Posted by John Privett on 06/02/2014 23:21:40:

Right folks! Badgergp have just - in the last few minutes - launched their Fantasy F1 2015 game.

I haven't read through it all yet, but here's a few links for you all to have a look at. Read about the game here, look at the FAQs, and see the game details here.

Last year's login should work, anybody who didn't play last year can either login using their Facebook, Twitter or Google account details, or alternatively go here to register a new BadgerGP account.

When you're ready (you've got a few weeks to carefully select your team!) go to the game page and setup your team. I'll create a mini-league for us and post the details on here in the next day or two.

Erfolg - see the links above. To register you need to go to this page.