LMA at Gaydon 2013

Advert

I'm going. Actually, it's not a bad do. Although am not a LMA fan, this show works, as it's the last trade show of the year, it's inside and replaces the defunct Harrogate Show, which was around this time of the year.

Chance to stock up of goodies for the winter. (Or more stuff just for the sake of it!)

Posted by Matt Jones on 24/10/2013 12:54:01:

Danny, Phil & I might say hi if we see you about thumbs up

It would be great to meet up with you, I don't tend to push my way to the front of queues if you get my drift? So please if you see me say hi, I'm easy to spot, I am the one that's useless with names and faces wink 2

I know Greg is taking his gorgeous Bearcat, I am looking forward to seeing that up close, you will know the one I mean when you see it, fairly bright color thumbs up (and my favorite color)

Cheers

Danny

Hmmm, not sure this year. There seemed to be more trade, but fewer new models, and marred by the confusion over entry price. Website says £8 for 2, but were charged £10. When we tried to query it were told that £10 was the price to be charged.

Andy

Edited By Andy Green on 27/10/2013 16:11:59

Today was my first visit to LMA at Gaydon and I really enjoyed it, I met some new and old faces which is always a pleasure.(I didn't see you Andy, you must of been avoiding me wink 2)

I have to take my hat off to all the builders, I wouldn't know where to start putting such wonderful models together, I'm ashamed to say that all my planes come with ARTF on the boxembarrassed

I had a good look at the new Ripmax Xcalibur and I liked what I saw, but, will I ever be allowed to buy a turbine !!, you will have to ask my good ladydont know.

Nev.

Edited By Racing Snake on 27/10/2013 17:20:01