What would you like from Santa. .?

cymaz

Advert

Posted by Danny Fenton on 02/12/2014 09:49:02:

You don't want much then Shane The kids stuff maybe, prising that F-14 from Thomas? No chance

Cheers

Danny

Personally I reckon he's got more chance of finding that F-14 on his doorstep then 5 kids that even listen never mind obey angry 2

Edited By Dave Hopkin on 02/12/2014 09:54:43

Cymaz, King Edward Imperial Cigars. I've only ever smoked them passively but love the smell. I just don't want to be in a room with more than 1 KEI smoker.

I'd like a host of grandkids who do as they're told and don't wreck the house when they visit. Failing that a Jaberwock plan and woodpack so I can retreat to the man-cave when they all turn up face 5. (just kidding. I love 'em really)

Ian

Posted by TheFlyingCrust on 02/12/2014 10:46:46:

Cymaz, King Edward Imperial Cigars. I've only ever smoked them passively but love the smell. I just don't want to be in a room with more than 1 KEI smoker.

I'd like a host of grandkids who do as they're told and don't wreck the house when they visit. Failing that a Jaberwock plan and woodpack so I can retreat to the man-cave when they all turn up face 5. (just kidding. I love 'em really)

Ian

Funnily enough, I've never had a smoke in my life but I love the smell of old pipe tabbacco. If I remember correctly those cigars came in a pale wooden box with a picture of King Edward on the front. 

Edited By cymaz on 02/12/2014 17:18:02

Posted by Eamonn Fahey on 02/12/2014 18:23:12:
Posted by Steve T on 02/12/2014 14:53:34:

Please let me know who makes the Halle Berry kit, or is it ARTF !

Steve, I'm sure the Halle Berry and the Jenifer Anniston are both RTF. wink

RTF?......I assume that means ready to fly. Not ,really tasty females smile p

Posted by Kevin Fairgrieve on 04/12/2014 16:28:04:
Posted by Kevin Fairgrieve on 01/12/2014 16:22:49:

Oh and Santa and I are buying myself a kit. Not going to tell you all what it is as I will most definitely be doing a build thread.

Kev

Told you. cheeky

dscf0012.jpg

It arrived today.

It is now going under the stairs until after the Chipmunk is built. (Could be some time.)

Kev

I hope that's not a ducted fan intake kev..........