Greenacres 23-25 May 2015

Advert

Brilliant news,been looking forward to this fly in for the last couple of months,but have been sulking since your "visitors" arrived,snapping at the wife , kicking the dog!!. For any animal welfare types ,that was a joke! Anyway, all smiles again.Dont know how you resolved it so quick,had some similar issues locally and it took a lot longer.Well done to all concerned.

Tim

Excellent work by Reg, Peaky, Morgan, Chris and the rest of the GMAC crew!

Many thanks to the police and Walsall Council.

Many, many batteries are now charged.

Saturday could be a truely excellent flying day, and the rest of the weekend looks pretty fine also...

Going in the car:

• 2 tents, one as a hanger, one for what's left of me.
  • Scratch built Whizza
  • 36" Extra 300
  • Arising Star (all that ! can really fly)
  • 49" Edge 540 "Disco 2000"
  • 36" Sukhoi SU-31 "Honda" - Hope Ian brings his "Honda" livery bipe?!
  • Radjet plus catapult (somehow) *** GREAT DANGER! ***
  • 120" Scratch Built Mosquito (kidding!)
  • Mystery aircraft....

I reckon about 10 trips from central Brum to the field should do it....

What is wrong with me / us?!?!?!?!

Fun Fly! Fun Fly! Fun Fly! Fun Fly! Fun Fly! Fun Fly! Fun Fly! Fun Fly! Fun Fly! Fun Fly!

laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

Posted by Paul Marsh on 21/05/2015 20:32:40:

Car's loaded.Caravan was loaded from the last fly-in, where some models weren't flown, so they stayed in and just filled the car.

In the car:

Wot 4 Extreme;
Piper Tomahawk;
BH P-47;
Profile SBACH 342;
Graupner Yak54;
Cambrian ME109:
Sports Cruiser.

Tucano and night wing?

Jim you absolute nutter your forgetting to give yourself a pat on the back , if not for you we probably wouldn't even know so a big thanks to you and with regards to Ians 48% pitts (Desert Aircraft 150) I had asked him if he would bring it and he said he may bring it just depends on what else he puts in the trailer.

I think that our unwanted guests will have made the weekend even more enjoyable now that we have the event back. laugh

Edited By Morgan Goule on 21/05/2015 21:28:40

Morgan,

Shouldn't you be in bed? Big day tomorrow!

No mate, I did very little. Reg and Peaky did all the work.

Being trailed by two "visitor youths" around Aldridge was quite interesting.,... kulou

Good luck tomorrow...

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 21/05/2015 21:51:21

Posted by Chris Barlow on 21/05/2015 21:01:02:

Car's loaded.Caravan was loaded from the last fly-in, where some models weren't flown, so they stayed in and just filled the car.

In the car:

Wot 4 Extreme;
Piper Tomahawk;
BH P-47;
Profile SBACH 342;
Graupner Yak54;
Cambrian ME109:
Sports Cruiser.

Tucano and night wing?

That and other stuff is in the caravan. In the Caravan is the electric, Tuccano, Lancaster, B-25, Flying wings, Twin Otter;, P-51 elec Mustang, all the UM Micros, the Me262 and Radjet, I think that's it...cheeky... ARTF Wots Wot.

Edited By Paul Marsh on 21/05/2015 23:31:38

This is excellent news that the event is still going ahead. Well done to all involved.

I am very happy as this will be my first visit to Greenacres as a pilot rather than spectator.

The car will be loaded up with my Edge 540, Piper Cub (Complete with GoPro for some aerial video), Vampire EDF and small Foamy Ryan STA.

Excited is an understatement.

laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

Edited By Ben Kelly on 21/05/2015 23:43:10

Posted by Paul Marsh on 21/05/2015 23:22:00:
Posted by Chris Barlow on 21/05/2015 21:01:02:

In the car:

Wot 4 Extreme;
Piper Tomahawk;
BH P-47;
Profile SBACH 342;
Graupner Yak54;
Cambrian ME109:
Sports Cruiser.

Tucano and night wing?

That and other stuff is in the caravan. In the Caravan is the electric, Tuccano, Lancaster, B-25, Flying wings, Twin Otter;, P-51 elec Mustang, all the UM Micros, the Me262 and Radjet, I think that's it...cheeky... ARTF Wots Wot.

Edited By Paul Marsh on 21/05/2015 23:31:38

Ooh Lancaster. Check.

Well done all you GMAC blokes. Haven't been to a Fly-In since Old Warden 30-odd years ago, but was hoping to come on Saturday - then hugely disappointed by the threat of cancellation - but definitely coming now - can't let 'em down after all their efforts. If I can cram them all into the Fabia I'll be bringing the Black Bogie, Radjet, Pulse XT (25e), Mini Raven and an MPX e-glider.