If I strapped a duvet to myself and jumped off of the cliffs at folkstone.......

mightypeesh

Advert

This clip gives you the feeling of about to splat , you are not going to get a bigger adrenilin release than the brain saying pull up I don't want to die!

Facebook www.facebook.com/GrahamDickinsonOfficial/Instagram - instagram.com/grahamdickinsonofficial/Youtube- youtube.com/watch?v=BjURny6i6KITwitter - twitter.com/WingsuitGrahamWingsuit - Squirrel"Freak" contact me for purchase inquiries

Posted by Graham Dickinson on Sunday, 21 February 2016

Not so much brave or courageous, though undoubtedly incredible, but more like foolhardy. There's pretty high attrition rate amongst wingsuit aficionados and I can't help wondering exactly what drives people to do such foolish things.

I can understand the daredevil attitude amongst the early aircraft designers/pilots but they were trying to achieve something useful and the Wright brothers adopted a very logical and studied approach which minimised and calculated the risk. These guys are just throwing caution to the winds and often pay the penalty.

Still you've got to admire them for risking just their own lives.

Geoff