The 2009 RCM&E & Modelflying.co.uk awards

Advert

Hi all,
Votes as follows,
Best High Street Retailer...........Antics - If they don't have it in stock they get it asap and
                                                                      match any genuine advertised price.
Best Mail Order...........................Just Engines- Excellent quality and very fast service.
Best UK Distributer....................Ripmax
Best Kit.........................................Flair SE 5a (I'm ignoring the 2 year time frame as artf doesn't count !!)

Retailer : Galaxy Models, helpful, good service and always up for a laugh.
Mail Order: With out a doubt THE best service, help, quick order processing and giver to the online freternity is FIGHTERACES.
Distributer: I have not used one: see Retailer.
Best Kit: Glenn Torrence, top guy, top value and his kit went together with NO issues what so ever, excellent Value.

Just my 2p
Mudders

Edited By Mudflap on 31/12/2009 22:44:31

modelmaniacs (the only one near me and great internet order too) giantcod-brchobbies or gbd - all equally great horizon hobbies (best worldwide is hobbyking) phase e f-16 or seagull edge 540 (46size) luckily theres lots of great models thesedays, less decent turbine quality edf jets.