Myron is in hospital

Myron Beaumont

Advert

Tony
The van insurance problem is on going but progreessing since Chrissy informed Aotoglass just where they can resource the new windows ! No ! I'm not going to be drawn into more & more grumpiness about the incompetence that we all know about !
Steve
Been thinking about that ! However I hope that wthin a week or three I'll be flying without crutches 

Have just been looking at where I fell over in the living room .Would you believe that there is a 6 inch long crack in the 3/4 inch marble fireplace hearth where my femur hit it

So now you will have to replace the marble - but don't throw it away.  A nice marble slab is ideal for making pastry on. 

Now does this forum need a cooking and recipe area?

Plummet

p.s.  Did Chrissie get my message about the seeds?  A gardening thread as well?

Plummet
Hi there .Yes ,apparently Chrissy got the message & I have just found it myself . She'll E mail you shortly & says thank you in the meantime . At the moment ,what with the house sale & other inefficient transactions going on at the moment she is spending all day on the phone & of course me being partially immobilised at the moment ,she's having to organise everybody to do things at the right time etc.In fact ,she's fast becoming even grumpier than me !What I need is a nice cheap Swedish carer at night-time ,On the other hand I think I have enough to be going on with & really don't need anymore problems
Regarding the marble crack I dont think anybody will notice it with a plantpot on it !Hopefully we'll be out of here in a couple of weeks .. Anybody fancy a removal job for a day ? You wouldn't believe the quotes we've had . If I could drive (should be able to in 5 weeks according to my physio) it would be worth my while buying a largish van for the trip & scrapping it afterwards .(or turning it into a modelling hangar type vehicle /whatever? 
Cheers   Myron (just trying out some proper natural organic pain killers /anti -constipation remedies for the first time  -hic!)
How does one get ones prescription sent by post from the doctors -2 bus trips away and a long walk when one is on crutches ?? Sorry ,but whatever happened to proper GP doctors that you could contact any time and they actually cared.Here we go -& i could write a book about the last couple of weeks

welcome home myron  crutch ends make good chicken sticksm but the nhs might wonder why the crutchs are a bit short. would love to give you a hand with the move but your a bit to far away. hope every thing settles down for you now your back in charge. has chrissy's dog allowed you in yet, i allways find a bit of cheese will get round most dogs.just hold it in your hand and let them come to you and sniff it out
regards phil

welcome home myron  crutch ends make good chicken sticksm but the nhs might wonder why the crutchs are a bit short. would love to give you a hand with the move but your a bit to far away. hope every thing settles down for you now your back in charge. has chrissy's dog allowed you in yet, i allways find a bit of cheese will get round most dogs.just hold it in your hand and let them come to you and sniff it out
regards phil

Phil
I have just phoned the surgery & after a couple of "grumpy" conversations ,the articles are to be delivered this afternoon from the pharmacy over the road from the surgery
A bit of collaberation going on there I suspect .Anyway ,thanks
Myron
I wonder how people cope now without a phone ?
PS  Chicken sticks are not in my league & I have three fingers to prove the point  

Edited By Myron Beaumont on 14/01/2011 15:43:13

just stand still, dont look the dog in the eye and hold your hand out palm down and let the dog come to you and find the cheese. watch the dogs eyes if you can with out staring straight at him or her they will tell you if its going to take a chunk out of you. keep some more cheese with you it might take more than one go to bring the dog round.