EBay Ads by Forum Members

Having a clear out. I have to move out of my house by 30th April. I've got these three plans up: a Curtiss SC2 Seahawk amphibian to 1/6 scale; a Dennis Bryant 1/6 scale SE5a and a 1/4 scale Slingsby T21 glider . I won't live long enough to build them!

I see that I'd uploaded the picture of the SE5 by mistake when advertising the glider but I've added extra pictures to prove I've actually got the plan.

**LINK**

**LINK**

**LINK**

• 2 months later...

Having a bit of a clear out of engines as I am flying more and more electric

2 x used RCV60SP engines plus in cowl Genesis silencers and props

**LINK**

**LINK**

Brand new unused Laser 150, current model

**LINK**

Master Airscrew 16 x 8 Classic series propeller to go with the Laser 150

**LINK**

Magic Fun Fly, complete with RMX48 engine, servos, RX battery & props, just add Rx and fly

**LINK**

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Selling a couple of builder kits on Ebay.

Sig 1/5th Piper Cub Laser cut kit - selling because I have bought a Sig 1/4 scale kit to replace it together with a twin 4S engine so no longer need the smaller one!

Airsail AOP9 British Army Auster - 1.9metre w/s - Selling because I have a DB Sport and Scale Auster to build and am hoping to buy a 1/4 scale Airsail AOP9 in the future as I prefer the larger models.

Also on the classifieds on this site I have put the Top Notch Products scale laser cut kit of the Continental 4 cyl engine which was to have gone in the 1/5th Cub above if anyone's interested. They are about $40 dollars plus postage and import tax from the US. My email is on the classified ad.

Cheers

Terry

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Good evening ladies and gents

Here I've got on sale a very nice aeroplane / multi-rotor radio, better known as the Taranis X9D Plus.

If you are looking for this you already know what a fantastic radio transmitter this is so I will not blabber on with specifications. I have loved this transmitter a lot and have taken great care of it. It has NEVER been dropped, shorted, ran out of battery or rained on. I am selling this item with its original Aluminium Carry Case / Original NiMh 2000Mah 7.2v Battery ( No connectors - Solder you favourite ) +D4R2 Receiver Perfect for Mini Quads + Turnigy LiPo 2650Mah 11.1v Battery which will last you AN ENTIRE DAY at the field. The Ebay link is : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FrSky-2-4GHz-ACCST-TARANIS-X9D-PLUS-and-X8R-Digital-Telemetry-Radio-System-D4R2-/321954391696?hash=item4af5fa2690:g:mPIAAOSwUdlWduno Cheers !

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 26/12/2015 10:29:20

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am selling a PCM Models Mini Fireworks Carbon winged DLG.

It is the Q version which has elevator/Aileron control.

This is Bind and Fly for Spektrum compatible radios.

Wonderful condition, never pranged.

Many thanks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MIni-Fireworks-Q-DLG-Carbon-Kevlar-Aileron-Elevator-/172529003902?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Edited By bigbubba on 15/02/2017 00:00:46