Ebay sellers...

It is rather worrying isn't it! As a kid I used to regularly take apart engines to have a look at the internals and even though in those days I didn't do everything exactly how I would now (e.g. screwdriver in the exhaust port to pop out the cylinder) I knew enough to put the cylinder heads on straight!

Now here is something interesting.

Look at the model. Note that it is a three channel trainer. Note also that the wing has no ailerons and no dihedral and looks a bit like a fun fly wing.

The servos do not look as if they are screwed in properly.

Now, who can find some mare faults?

Somehow I have a feeling that anyone buying that as a trainer will wish they had not.

Edited By Peter Miller on 10/07/2012 18:59:53

Theres a well known plans seller on ebay, I have used him before, I've just asked why he is now charging $4 P&P when he states in the ad that all plans will be emailed, so no P&P.

All I got for my trouble was being called a moron and wishing me a heaet attack. When I replied that is was a genuine question and I had in fact had a heart attack last Christmas, the reply was sorry I recovered.

People...

Andy