96 quid gloves

I bought a pair when they were reduced to £33; they do help with Reynaud's............and they're now on ebay for £20 + £2 postage:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/gloves-for-radio-controlled-plane-for-rc-plane-rc-glider-rc-helicopter-drone-/142208949124?hash=item211c505b84:g:Y7sAAOSw8w1X~mgy

Posted by Eagle 899 on 12/12/2016 16:24:41:

I bought a pair when they were reduced to £33; they do help with Reynaud's............and they're now on ebay for £20 + £2 postage:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/gloves-for-radio-controlled-plane-for-rc-plane-rc-glider-rc-helicopter-drone-/142208949124?hash=item211c505b84:g:Y7sAAOSw8w1X~mgy

I am glad I did not get conned into paying the original asking price. What a rip off

Edited By Phil 9 on 12/12/2016 17:52:48

Does the whole glove heat up or only parts of it? Does it warm the back of the hand to the ends of the fingers or just the palm?

The elements run down the sides of the palm and individual fingers as opposed to over the back of the hand or across the palm.

Ooorr they do heated vests as well! All I need now is heated socks and I am sorted! ho ho ho

I did the review of the original gloves exactly 3 years ago on this thread & I would not be without them. Flew with them yesterday & they are better than new, having become more supple over the years. I got another set when they were reduced to £33 which are still in the packet in case I lose or damage my first pair. Artic Sport Muck boots keep the feet toasty at the other end.

Re Phil 9's post, the only rip off was my bank account ! I will not be re- stocking the gloves...just want rid of the stock.

If Phil would like to go get some made up and sell them at a £20 per pair....his bank account would also get a good 'ripping off'

Perhaps his bank account and mine could chunter to each other about how hard they had been hit !

Joking apart, they are a genuine 'sell off at a loss to clear the stock'

Thanks

kevin

I've tried flying with gloves before without much success. I found the Lidl/Aldi neoprene fisherman's gloves far too clumsy. Then I got some cheap cycling gloves that I cut the thumb and forefinger tips on. My hands stayed warm, except that the tx sticks froze my fingers where they touched! I've tried some thicker Thinsulate gloves which should be much clumsier, but surprisingly, because my fingers can move around inside them, the feel of the sticks is much better.

Anyway, I thought these were worth a punt at £22 all in - even if I can't fly with them, they look like a good all-round everyday glove.

It's just a shame Kevin got his fingers burnt...

Hi All

Read all his feedback comments in which modelers extol the virtues of the product so I just ordered a pair for £22 inc delivery.

Kevin texted to confirm the measurements I gave, But as I have fists like hams and thick pork sausages for fingers, I assured him that measure was correct.

Gloves expected Fri, so right in time for the weekend.

John H

I bought a pair at £50 and they are excellent in the winter. They provide enough tactile feel to be able to rig a model unless you are dealing with small nuts/bolts. I fly electric F3A birds and being able to fly in the winter without having to curtail your flight because of frozen mitts is a great boon. It does take a little time to get used to flying with gloves but it's worth persisting. I've also just ordered another pair at the giveaway price of £22 posted.

Sorry to hear that it didn't work out Kevin. Having burned my fingers (aka bank account) on a start up which should have worked I can sympathise with you.

Hi John S

Bob beat me to it, he has posted the ebay link.

All you get from this seller is a fabulous product and even more fabulous service at at an astonishing price.

There's nothing not to like, Wish more ebay sellers were like this.

Just ordered another pair while they are available

John H

Edited By John Helling on 14/12/2016 19:28:40

Just received my second pair. I ordered the second pair one size smaller so I could wear them comfortably without the lining.

Both pairs are now a perfect fit, one with and one without the lining.

These are amazing value and the quality is second to none.