Threadlocked.

If the servo is out of the model or you can remove it, try leaving it in the freezer for 30 mins or so then heat the screw with a soldering iron for just a few secs or carefully hold the servo arm in a cup of boiling hot water. The sudden changes in temps may give enough variation to do the trick.

Posted by PatMc on 21/02/2020 16:00:26:

If the servo is out of the model or you can remove it, try leaving it in the freezer for 30 mins or so then heat the screw with a soldering iron for just a few secs or carefully hold the servo arm in a cup of boiling hot water. The sudden changes in temps may give enough variation to do the trick.

I concur have done it this way with success, sometimes just a few seconds of the soldering iron without the freezing works fine, is it a metal geared servo?

You can afford a little more time with the heat, also a small point but using a pointed bit seems to work easier than a flat blade bit but only in minimising the damage done to the horn for me.

I am guessing that the thread is M3 ish, and the screwhead socket is now in less than new condition. I would favour Dremelling a new screw slot, preferably inline with the arm - you may be able to save it, select a screwdriver with the widest blade that will fit, grind it if necessary to really fit the slot, and apply steadily increasing torque. If you can hold it in the vice, that's good. If it is Loctite, then any heat will help. Also, if it is Loctite, I would not use an impact driver. It yields best to steady and overwhelming force! Good luck!