I LOVE the new site!

Jonathan M

Advert

Having complained bitterly about the lack of ' Latest Posts' when the new forum started I find that Latest Posts works well now but the typeface does not stand out.  I would expect newcomers to miss that and not be able to jump right in with the conversations.

It seems to me that the forum now lacks a lot of  " the usual suspects"   those people who usually took part in anything in the previous forum but now don't seem to participate.  Or am I wrong?

I haven't noticed a\ny prominent posters having gone missing - though a couple did become Former Members just before the move of the site. With that said I was also contacted off site by a pal who could not get into the new forum, despite several attempts. I sent him David Ashby's instructions and he'll let me know if that works for him.

1 hour ago, kc said:

Having complained bitterly about the lack of ' Latest Posts' when the new forum started I find that Latest Posts works well now but the typeface does not stand out.  I would expect newcomers to miss that and not be able to jump right in with the conversations

Mine shows me latest posted threads in bold

564797F3-7F33-443E-B84C-D4D5A9C4D2AC.thumb.png.d026c6d014a1063dbdabe3bc42801802.png