I LOVE the new site!

Jonathan M

Advert

I have added my avatar, found all my old photos and created a new Album, BUT, is there any way to move or copy my old photos into a new album?

Just trying to create some sort of structure/filing system for the old photos.

Dick

Edited by Dickw

56 minutes ago, Dickw said:

I have added my avatar, found all my old photos and created a new Album, BUT, is there any way to move or copy my old photos into a new album?

Just trying to create some sort of structure/filing system for the old photos.

Dick

Hi Dick - and Dwain.  Go to Create near the top of the page and click Gallery Image where you will see the option to create a new album.

image.thumb.png.19f8788dbed551b026b5acb0a238d9ba.png

Alternatively, you can simply tick the images you want to move and click on the arrow which appears under the pictures - this allows you to create a new album but unlike the former method requires much more input.

Edited by Martin Harris - Moderator
Additional info

Yes I like the site, I frequent another forum based on Invision so up to speed quite quickly, threads are there but I need to search around for them.

Unintended  consequence appears to be that none of my bookmarks in Chrome will link into the new site, Keep a bunch of the build logs I have written or contributed to or are relevant to stuff I am doing as bookmarks.

aaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.

Search to find the threads again, then reset them as bookmarks on the PC. And then do it all again on my tablet.

It will be worth it in the end.

Edited by PeterF
  • Like 1

I always had my browser icon linked to take me straight to Forum Latest Posts.

That link now fails and I cannot see how to access all the latest posts on the new site.  That would be a great loss to me if the facility is no longer available.

Is there a link to all the latest posts (in date order) that I have missed somehow?

To me it's pretty useless without a 'Latest Post'  section - that's what made Modelflying different, now it's just the same as the other model sites!

The latest post section enabled us to see what was happening and get quick answers to questions.