A new build - Finishing the Galaxy Models Mystic or SIG Rascal C

Ron Gray

I do have a soft spot for the Rascal due to how much enjoyment I get from the big 110” one I have. The design just looks so good. Having said that I do love my Laser engines and building a ‘Mad Max’ type rendition of the Mystic is also a very attractive’ proposition.

Edited by Ron Gray

5 hours ago, leccyflyer said:

Not familiar with the Mystic, but the Sig Rascal is a truly beautiful aeroplane.

This was my Mystic at Christmas. There has been no progress since because I've been too busy building a wing for my Baron.

Christmas 2023 and Mystic.JPG

Still some more to do.JPG

Edited by David Davis
  • Like 1

Morning Ron

I don't know when you intend to call a halt to the voting for your next build but it's eleven minutes past eight GMT as I type this on Sunday 25th February 2024 and the votes on this site are as follows:

For the Mystic: 4

For the Rascal: 4

Over on YouTube the votes are :

For the Mystic: 17

For the Rascal: 9

Aggregate:

Mystic: 21

Rascal: 13.

Over to you.

Thanks guys for all your responses, I was going to close the voting yesterday but decide to let it run on a bit. Anyway it is now CLOSED.

The results are in and after final verification the verdict is that the Mystic will be the subject of the next Vlog and it should hopefully start tomorrow if I can finish off my gardening chores in time!

• Like 4