Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

Advert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My daughter laughed out loud last night whilst watching an episode of 'American Dad'.

Apparently a young lad was renting himself out to girls in his school so they could introduce him to her parents as her boyfriend (as he was so polite and clean-cut). She would then be free to date any undesirable she fancied.

The lad told the girl that he would be able to speak to her father about .... you guessed it ... model aeroplanes as this would make him most acceptable in the fathers' eyes!

• 3 weeks later...

Dave and Jim were a couple of drinking buddies who worked as aircraft mechanics in Melbourne, Australia.
One day the airport was fogged in and they were stuck in the hangar with nothing to do.
Dave said, 'Man, I wish we had something to drink!'
Jim says, 'Me too. Y'know, I've heard you can drink jet fuel and get a buzz.
You wanna try it?'
So they pour themselves a couple of glasses of high octane booze and get completely smashed.
The next morning Dave wakes up and is surprised at how good he feels.
In fact he feels GREAT! NO hangover! NO bad side effects.
Nothing!
Then the phone rings. It's Jim.
Jim says, 'Hey, how do you feel this morning?'
Dave says, 'I feel great, how about you?'
Jim says, 'I feel great, too. You don't have a hangover?'
Dave says, 'No that jet fuel is great stuff -- no hangover, nothing. We ought to do this more often..'
' Yeah, well there's just one thing.'
'What's that?'
'Have you broken wind yet?'
'No.'
Well, DON'T - cause I'm in New Zealand'

Old lady driving home on the M4 from a shopping trip gets a call from worried husband to say he's heard reports on the news of a car driving the wrong way on the motorway, I know she says, there's not just one there's hundreds...

Posted by Shaunie on 31/05/2017 22:29:57:

I went to the Doctor because my throat felt like I had a fish slice stuck down it. He thinks I've got Utensilitis!

Shaunie.

The treatment for it that he gave you on your last visit (bottom of previous page) didn't work then Shaunie? wink

• 1 month later...

A Beautiful Blonde woman boards a plane to New York and seats herself down in the First Class cabin, despite only having an Economy Class ticket.

No amount of explaining or pleading by the Stewardess can get the woman to move. "I'm young, blonde and beautiful and I can sit wherever I like".

Eventually the aircraft captain arrives, whispers in the woman's ear and she immediately gets up and hurries back to Economy, apologising profusely as she goes.

The Stewardess is amazed. "What on earth did you say to her"?

"It's simple" said the Captain, "My Wife is fair haired so I speak fluent Blonde, I just told her the front section of the plane wasn't stopping at New York".

Posted by cymaz on 12/07/2017 22:45:36:
Posted by Martian on 12/07/2017 15:32:39:
How not to start an engine
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWcoCFihJJ7/

I nearly fell off my chair laughing...laugh

Here is the other version....

Edited By cymaz on 12/07/2017 22:48:56

Priceless 👍