Ebay sellers...

I'm fairly sure (though not certain) it's against the ebay Ts & Cs. But realistically I guess ebay don't do anything about it most of the time as they'd rather collect the listing fee and have a chance of collecting the final sale fee rather than missing out on both. Some people might suggest the same thing applies to sales of counterfeit goods and fakes...

I've always wpndered why lots of people selling on eBay offer such terse descriptions. I know newspaper ads are charged by word count but I've never found the limit on eBay and always feel I've failed if someone asks for more information. I like the way those gliders are listed - even to the photos taken in said attic, which is as filthy as many I clambered around trying to fit indoor TV aerials in my youth - or, for that matter some of the roof spaces in our old cottage!

I agree with Peter - a man (or woman?) with a GSOH.

Geoff

Posted by Dave Hopkin on 25/10/2015 09:41:27:

I would think customs/environmental health would have a screaming blue fit if they found that imported without being treated for whatever it is thats eating it!!!!

NZ Customs don't mind sending out of the country....try sending it in !

Ouch postage...didn't read that. Reading on the web, the il300 retails at about 2500 and there's one on the RCME classified for 2000. The kit has been unavailable for several years. The exhaust retails on amazon for around that...if you can get one.

Ambitious for a first sale. If I hadn't have mine, I would have had the airframe. .

• 2 weeks later...