Ebay sellers...

Posted by David Ashby - Moderator on 22/09/2020 10:24:12:

I'm lost for words.......teeth 2

LINK

This item has now been reported to ebay as it is in a dangerous condition.

You can report any item quite easily that falls into this category and ebay usually remove them.

The seller has sold many model related items and should really know better. However in their defense it appears that most of it is model car related. wink 2

Well our local Garden Center has been selling Christmas related items for the last 6 weeks, so you have to expect that this habit could easily get out of hand and spread just as quickly as COVID.

Was going to sign this as Bar hum bug but aware some do like to have Christmas all year long.

Got my present this afternoon from Sarik, lots of nice parts for a Panther autogyro.

Just to put a slightly different slant on this.

Think it was in the 2000's I noticed that Futaba 6exa txs were selling on Ebay for between £75 and £85 new. At the same time they could be purchased from one of our popular online shops for around £45. I just did not understand what was going on and why people were paying so much on Ebay for them.

Out of curiosity really I purchased six of them for £45 each from said shop and listed them on EBay........ Sure enough all six sold for £70 - £85 !!

Go figure !!