The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**

ross blackwell

Advert

• 4 weeks later...

I have a print and online subscription but can't access the online archive at all.
I've gone through all the settings and all seems fine and my subscription is recognised but the archive page just tells me I don't have an online subscription.
Using the pocket mags site I can access the current issue so it seems the online subscription is fine but just not recognised on the site here.

Can anyone offer any advice at all?

Leigh

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 28/11/2015 14:08:14

Hi Leigh,

Welcome to the forum! As you can see I moved your post over to this thread. If you look at my post above yours, follow the link to the FAQ's page where you can find a contact email for the Subs Dept.

I've checked what I can of your account and you do have a subs number and long date listed on the forum, so hopefully they'll be able to fix it.

Pete

On the Subs FAQ page (linked to in my reply four posts above!) is the following Q & A:

Q: What if I want to upgrade from my current subscription to a Print + Digital Subscription so that I can start to download issues of my magazine to keep and access the Online Archive?
A: No problem! Please contact us using the detail above and we will organise your upgrade.

I would imagine they'd deal with your perm in a similar fashion, Geoff....thumbs up

Pete

• 4 weeks later...

Hi.

I've just bought a digital subscription and it is working on the pocket magazines app and windows 10.

However, I don't have a subscription number and can't update my profile to gain access to subscription only information and articles on this site.

Any ideas please?

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 03/01/2016 09:31:58

Hi Dave,

I've just checked your details and the number in your subs field is clearly wrong. Have a look at your susbscription correspondence for a ten digit number starting with 4. If you find it, insert it in the update box in your 'My Details' page, found under 'Settings' at the top of this page.

Let me know if you have any problemsthumbs up

Pete

• 3 weeks later...

dave

I have a very similar problem.

It says the code has already been used but i can not see any of the magazines just a free one i got last year.

This website says i have a valid subscription now (new subscription was going to start with march issue for some reason) : But still no gift ; no jan magazine and no digital new issues.

I can now see the old issues.

When will feb mag due to arrive?

I have contacted pocketmags but no reply. What sould i do?

Maybe i should cancel my subscription and start again!

Posted by paul bainbridge 1 on 23/01/2016 11:26:05:

This website says i have a valid subscription now (new subscription was going to start with march issue for some reason) : But still no gift ; no jan magazine and no digital new issues.

I can now see the old issues.

When will feb mag due to arrive?

Paul, did you pay by direct debit? When I checked my email I found a note that the payment would be taken mid-February, which I guess means that the first issue that will have been paid for will be March.

Still haven't received my January issue yet. Renewed my subscription in November by phone whilst on holiday in the UK, despite only expiring in January and still no mag. Please investigate and let me know when I can expect the January magazine. Seeing adverts for the February mag makes me worried it has somehow gone missing. sad

I had a lot of trouble renewing also. My subscription was to expire on 25/12/2015 so I sent in a payment on November 10th, which was acknowledged, but not withdrawn from my account. After many emails back and forth and another attempt to pay I was resubscribed on 22/01/2016, yesterday. It was quite a frustrating experience, probably one I won’t bother to go through when this subscription runs out, we’ll see.

The people at [email protected] were the ones who eventually straightened things out for me.