Pick a plane 2008!

Here is my 2p worth:

1/dH mosquito for 2x30 fs or electric.

2/Rutan Long EZ for i/c or electric. I have already published a 1/8 scale electric version of the Cozy but my 1/4 scale i/c one just refuses to unstick from grass!

3/ Stamp SV for 60fs.

I have previously had a S6B which was fantastic but you really need water. Also a Spiteful, which I still have from RCMW plans but the wing loading is excessive, similarly a Mew Gull which I would not part with but has been featured before. Please, not yet another Hurricane! Remember that these have to go on a  fairly small plan. I could supply plans for a 25-36 or 60 size Dalotel which is an easy to build and viceless aerobat if the mag. is interested. I have had at least seven of these in various sizes and would never tire of flying one. Maybe that could be my No.4 on Tony`s list?

Hi, how about a model that can accommodate IC or Electric.

I would like to see Tony's idears on the "Citabria Pro" a loverly looking

aircraft.

Also :-   The Rutan Vari Eze

or how about 

The Avro Vulcan for the jet jocky's.     

The plane which I would like to see modelled is one plane that never got past the drawing board, ie the four engined bomber designed by R J Mitchell. I believe all plans were destroyed when the Supermarine works were bombed, however pictures still exist. So come on Tony, do you fancy the challenge! I know that it would involve quite a bit of design licence, but would be a great tribute to Mr Mitchell.

My other choices are the Mosquito and the FW 190

Hi David....my ideas

1) Boeing 787 (EDF) - Lets see if we can get some in the air before Boeing does.

2) Lightning (EDF) - maybe get a little help from Gordon Whitehead

2) F-35C (JSF - EDF) - The Carrier Variant - again, lets see if we can get one or two in the air before LM/BAES

Cheers