Fantasy Formula 1 (Fantasygp.com)

the unmagnificent man

Congrats to Iqon and commiserations to John S for a battle right to the chequered flag...smile p

A bit of a glitch for me this year but next year is another seasonsmile

Many thanks to John P for his usual sublime management of the leaguethumbs up

Pete

ps I think we should all get 50 bonus points for having had to watch yesterday's race...face 22

• 3 months later...
Advert

Right then! It seems it was exactly a year ago today that we kicked off the 2017 season. So head over to **LINK** and log in. Use your account from last year and you'll find your old teamname ready to reuse. Apparently you can change your teamname if you want - I haven't yet.

Then pick your cars and drivers - same £75 million budget as last year. When you're done, head over to **LINK** and click on the league name MODELFLYING FORUMITES. If you are prompted for a code (and it looks like you won't as it's remembered league memberships from last season) then the code is 8397165.

If you didn't play last year, why not give it a go this year - all forum members are welcome! You'll need to create a login on fantasygp, or login using your facebook, google or twitter account. Then create your team and select our league - you'll need the 7-digit code as well as the league name.

I see Kev is already in the league, so that's 2 of us at least! So with Melbourne coming up on 25th March I've just got one last thing to add - Don't forget your predictions!

Count me in! After last year, Iqon is my clear target....smile p

I've just spent two days at the testing in Barcelona and, hardly surprising, I think it's going to be a 3-horse race again this year - the Merc, Ferrari and RBR are a league apart from the rest. Visibly quicker and better set up all around the circuit.

Some pics to whet the appetite...

img_8385 1200.jpg

img_8430.jpg

img_8657.jpg

img_8735.jpg

Bring it on......teeth 2

Pete

Posted by Erfolg on 08/03/2018 18:58:15:

John , what is the 7 figure password? Regards Crl. Also I am experiencing problems in that pressing enter does not give a new line, it sends me back to the beginning, is it just me this problem?

Are we not still in from last year Erf ? my names there on 0 points, or do we re join ?

Erfolg - the seven-digit password that you're after is presumably the figure I posted last night - 8397165. But after setting up my team I found I was automatically back in all 3 leagues I entered last year, so you probably only need the code if you're joining as a newbie. I've just looked and you're in.

Here is who is in so far;

Pos Rank Team Manager Pts
- N/A AnyoneSeenBernie johnpflyrc 0
- N/A iqon racing iqon racing 0
- N/A Essex Racing Tony Clark 0
- N/A Mannschaft Carl Brotherton 0
- N/A Flying Eagles Gary Goodfellow 0
- N/A Norfolk Flyers Kevin Fairgrieve 0
- N/A Pitts Specials john stones 0
- N/A teewrex John Tee 0

Edited By John Privett on 08/03/2018 21:34:20

Posted by Erfolg on 08/03/2018 18:58:15:

... Also I am experiencing problems in that pressing enter does not give a new line, it sends me back to the beginning, is it just me this problem?

Do you mean on FantasyGP? Or (as I suspect from the formatting of your post!) in here? If you mean here, then no, pressing Enter give me

this

and

this.

I think I have heard of this happening before, though I don't recall what the solution was. Anyone (Pete?) remember? Was it to do with the browser you are using?

Hi to all,

I just created an account in 'Modelflying Forumites'... but still struggling a bit on what to do next? blush

My team's name is 'GASTON Formula', obviously. wink

With the drivers & card chosen within my budget, is there any 'ranking' to take into consideration there? Or is the ranking only valid within the 'Predictions'?

I suppose I can still make my predictions later on?

Anyhow, I don't worry too much as I'll be at 'the bottom of the league'...  cool

Cheers

Chris

Edited By McG 6969 on 09/03/2018 08:43:51

John, The issue is almost certainly a consequence of my PC start up system becoming corrupted whilst building a mailing list for the BMFA (area). The device went into the local repair shop, coming back with a lot of stuff missing and other things quite different as to how they were (that was easy to use and access).

Hi Chris, you are in our league and championship, dont worry about rank untill after first race, scoring iis not that easy to follow have you read the game guide under the more tab, as for predictions do them now, you can change as many times as you want before qualifying starts.

Thank you Iqon,

Yep, I noticed I'm up there in the league right now. I thought there were more 'Forumites' participating?

I've been reading the 'Game Guide' and the 'FAQs', but still a few things not completely 'clear' to me. But as you wrote, we'll see after the Melbourne race.

I made up some 'Predictions' following your advice, maybe I'll correct them later before the qualis.

Thanks again

Cheers

Chris

Posted by McG 6969 on 09/03/2018 18:18:44:

Thank you Iqon,

Yep, I noticed I'm up there in the league right now. I thought there were more 'Forumites' participating?

Chris

A quick look back at last year and 15 of us plenty of time yet.