ARTF factory video

Advert

Thanks David that was really very interesting.

I'm not surprised to see so many ladies involved in intricate work such as covering etc as this reflects trends in full size aviation in my humble experience. Oh how I wish I had a 2D film cutter and a delicate lady to apply it!

I was surprised at the amount of work in progress but that must reflect the ordering practice of their customers...

Jon

Makes me wonder how much they are paid and could they ever hope to afford to fly those models.

The ones wearing masks probably have a cold as it seems to be fairly normal practice in far eastern contries to stop spreading germs around. (or maybe thier neighbours have colds and they dont want to catch their germs)

Edited By Mowerman on 15/01/2014 10:59:51

Posted by scott cuppello on 15/01/2014 09:14:26:

.....these workers are very skilled but very difficult to hang on to in China (after the coming Chinese New Year some of the factories will loose up to a 1/3rd of their skilled workforce).

What's happening after the New Year, Scott?

I'm sure my immediate thought, that they were over-indulging in the New Year celbrations and never returning to work afterwards, is wrong! smile