HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR HOOPER

Tony Bennett

Advert

Gentlemen,

Many, many thanks for all the kind wishes, and a special mention to Tony for starting this thread! smile

Today has been a good day so far. Yes, I've been to work, but armed with one of Netty's own chocolate cakes which I shared with lots of my colleagues. My immediate team of personal carers also came good with a card and a box of choccys.

Tonight, my beloved and I are off to an Italian restaurant for something gastronomic to do with pasta or pizza.

Then two concerts for the weekend; Elbow on Saturday, followed by the Manic Street Preachers on Sunday.

So, all things considered, I'm feeling very happy and very appreciated by those around me. Finding this thread has been the cherry on the proverbial cake; Some of you I know in person, some of you I haven't met yet. Can we rectify that in the coming fly-in season, please?wink 2

Whilst I'm here, I'll take the opportunity to mention the future plans we have, OK? Modelling wise, there are two or three scale designs that might see fruition in the future;

ICP Savannah (40" for a 2S set-up. Just one wing, see?

Bolkow Junior (48" and 3S. Swept-forward wing.....cheeky

Hild Marshonet (58" and 4S. Top wing swept back, bottom wing swept forwards. No kidding.

On a more personal note, there are some profound domestic changes afoot too. After nearly seven years as a couple, Netty and I are making plans to become semi-respectable and to actually move in together!

Not as simple as it seems, as we're also going to her involve her elderly parents by getting us all under one roof. So we have two houses to sell, and then we plan to extend Netty's own bungalow to cope with the 4 adults, 1 dog, 3 cars, i caravan, 1 trailer, and around 40 model aeroplanes that come as part of the package.

Oh, and we need a workshop, office, studio, 2nd bathroom as part of the same deal.

So, it's liable to get very busy around here for a quite a while! Not to mention that Netty has a business to run from home, and I have a full-time job too.

Still.....it's better than doing nothing, isn't it?

tim