Greenacres June Fly-In - what models are you taking ?

Advert

B25, my Dual Ace, the Pushycat and my Boomerang Sprint jet. Only issue is we have a new puppy and no one else is around the weekend of the fly in. Any idea if he can come along, if not there is a possibility that I can't come which would be a real shame.

Cheers,

Simon

Have to see what I can get in my car alongside all the camping gear

Definitely Chippy, Bistormer, Diesel Mamselle, Sea Fury, and perhaps the Apache and BT Hurricane for static, sorry guys still not finished them embarrassed

Need to build a trailer to transport them all, but I only take them all on this one weekend of the year Anybody know a trailer hire company

Cheers

Danny

Posted by Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 06/06/2014 00:12:19:

The Sbach - we're joined at the hip and go everywhere together. The Dawn Flyer of course. And either the Chipmunk or the Cub - whichever takes my fancy - probably the Chippie!

BEB

Are you taking the Elf BEB? devil

Martyn

Edited By Martyn K on 06/06/2014 14:49:54

Posted by simon burch on 06/06/2014 00:04:53:

Only issue is we have a new puppy and no one else is around the weekend of the fly in. Any idea if he can come along, if not there is a possibility that I can't come which would be a real shame.

Simon

Si,

We take Ruby the Dog to every event at Greenacres, so I reckon you'll be OK. Just keep him away from the flightline.....wink 2

Netty's threatening to take her Wolf Samson bipe, Calmato, Bird of Time, Clean Sweep 48, Citabria Pro and whatever else she can cram into the caravan!

As for me - ummmm......lemme think....... FK10 Quad, Antares2, Clean Sweep 60, Simprop Rabbit, and maybe another bipe. Or two.

I'd bring the PZ Visionaire but it would just show up how awful my flying really is!

tim

Decided to do a check out of the PC yesterday, as the sun beat down, the wind a mere zephyr.

The flight was a treat, I was even complimented on my landing, that taking the "A" test had improved my flying, almost missing the ground.

Confirming that the model is ready and rearing to go, to be a member of the massed squadrons of PCs.

No free flighters but one or two smelly little diesels plus however many of my usual things. I may even leave room for my mate`s models since he is accompanying me. Hope the new tent is OK since I have not even unpacked it.

Sent from the R/C Hotel where it is, well, you would be jealous of the 100% wall to wall flying conditions. Just get back in time.

Meantime I shall continue to enjoy ice cold beer to counteract the 32 deg.+ after a hard days` flying.

Posted by Erfolg on 14/06/2014 21:16:23:

I was thinking, is there a system where we can pre-provide our "A" cert and BMFA numbers, to help streamline registration process?

This is usually done when you park your Tx and hand over some cash at the control tent , it really isn't a problem Erf.