Next stops Nationals 2015

Advert

Not me I'm afraid. Like last year, it coincides with a cycling trip, last year Holland, this time France (for the second time this year). It's slightly annoying but I have to keep my tandem partner happy as she has to authorise my model spending

Never mind, I'm sure Andy S will keep everyone behaving themselves at Barkston as usual ... in the best possible spirit, of course.

Geoff

Posted by Paul Marsh on 20/08/2015 09:48:36:

The evening 2.4 fixed wing line is back onto Pylon, not Funfly as is was last year. The Drone line I think Andy said is on Funfly, I think,

Yes, fixed wing and autogyros (electric and on 2.4GHz) at pylon in the evenings, multi-rotors and helis at fun fly in the evening, again must be electric and on 2.4Ghz

A meet up of forum members would be great always good to see old friends and meet "new" ones! How about in front (runway side) of the control tower which is easy to find. To give a maximum opportunity for meet up shall we say 2:00pm on Saturday and Sunday?

Any thoughts and/or suggestions welcome.

BEB