Warbird Replicas Ju88 Night Fighter build

Ady Hayward

Advert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For those who are going to make the Night Fighter version, I have made an Aerial Kit, which is detachable for easy transport. It will also include spares for that inevitable nose over that happens to the best of us. They are 3D printed in very springy plastic, so if your interested PM Richard or myself and we can put them in the kits which I think Richard is picking up this week, they will be available later on for those who are not starting their kit right away. Price is £12.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

ju88g.jpg

2 hours ago, Murat Kece 1 said:

Glynn

I would like to have them too.. I assume I am still on the list? Sorry f I missed the earlier communications. Regards.

On my List Ive got for Nightfighters :

Chris Walby 

Keiren Arnold 

Ron Gray 

Flyer 

Steven Triggs 

Maurice Northcott 

For Bombers I have 

Martin Collins 

Brian Cullen 

Alan Hilton Not sure if NF ?

Mike Kulagin 

Murat Kece

I know its taken longer than expected , but that is the way things are right now ,but if anyone wants to bail out , its fine. If I dont hear from you I will assume your still in the gang and let you know when yours is ready to post out . 

I will inform you when I have the kits and check with you all as to extras , although we have enough for all of them . So no panic . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RICHARD WILLS said:

BTW , I think I will assume all NFs will need the radar . I had to make mine from wire and believe me , I would have taken Glynn's arm off for twelve pounds . 

(what would I have done with the arm though ?) 

Rear gun maybe? at least it would be well armed. If you did get his arm, could I have the shirt sleeve please as our wind sock needs replacing?