New caption competition

Ian Jones has kindly put forward his well timed photo for our latest caption comp. For some background, this is what really happened...

...last September I spotted this really cheap flying wing at Hobbyking (£18.41!), bought it, kitted it out , forgot about it. A couple of weeks ago I "found" it in the rafters of my garage and waited for a favourable opportunity to fly it.
A few days ago I went up Bosley Cloud to fly another model, a Wicked Wing and took the cheapy thing too, though as the wind was something like 10 gusting 18mph I didn't expect to fly this little lightweight. As it turned out the Wicked Wing was scratching around for lift which was disappointing, so I turned to the cheapy. A fellow photograper had come to do some panoramic photos and by chance had his camera ready for what happened next...
... there I was holding the cheapy up in the wind, feeling for the balance and lift to try and asses if it might be okay. It was! It picked up the lift really well, straight out of my hands, "come back" I shouted in vain as it stayed wings level for some time, then as you might expect got tossed backwards, fortunately landing in a soft clump of heather.
An amusing photograph was caught I think, no idea what I though my hands were doing, air guitar perhaps!
Anyway, after that I sent it out for it's maiden, this time equipped with a transmitter and it was as sweet as a nut.

But what do you see?! Entries below as normal...

806388.jpg

Advert