Nepal Plane Crash

hassanizhar

It looked just like one of our models- bit slow and then tip stalled. 

I looked at the videos including passenger video and could not really see if the flaps were extended or perhaps not extended as much as seen on other landing videos.  Did anyone else notice that?

23 hours ago, kc said:

It looked just like one of our models- bit slow and then tip stalled. 

I looked at the videos including passenger video and could not really see if the flaps were extended or perhaps not extended as much as seen on other landing videos.  Did anyone else notice that?

Those Two videos have already found to be fake and disproven by the authorities.

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, hassanizhar said:

slow investigation is the biggest fault. 

Well that depends. Do you want it done quickly or thoroughly? Cant have both. 

18 minutes ago, Lima Hotel Foxtrot said:

The debate here seems very ghoulish. 

I dont think the human cost is lost on anyone here. Its a given and does not need discussion. The thing being discussed is why, just as was discussed on the other thread regarding the accident in the US between the P63 and B17 without any issues. 

Disasters in general are fascinating things to study. Understanding why a thing happened is important, especially to those who may change rules or whatever to prevent them happening again. Also consider we make movies about them and watch for entertainment. Something which is arguably more ghoulish than our conversation here.

I can virtually guarantee kids will be playing a Battlefield Ukraine computer game in years to come in the same way i play a WWII combat flight sim for my amusement and entertainment today while observing a minutes silence on Nov 11...Humans are a strange bunch. Rather contradictory. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jon - Laser Engines said:

Well that depends. Do you want it done quickly or thoroughly? Cant have both. 

I dont think the human cost is lost on anyone here. Its a given and does not need discussion. The thing being discussed is why, just as was discussed on the other thread regarding the accident in the US between the P63 and B17 without any issues. 

Disasters in general are fascinating things to study. Understanding why a thing happened is important, especially to those who may change rules or whatever to prevent them happening again. Also consider we make movies about them and watch for entertainment. Something which is arguably more ghoulish than our conversation here.

I can virtually guarantee kids will be playing a Battlefield Ukraine computer game in years to come in the same way i play a WWII combat flight sim for my amusement and entertainment today while observing a minutes silence on Nov 11...Humans are a strange bunch. Rather contradictory. 

I agree absolutely, but one has to admit that going into amateur forensic detail by picking over the events leading up to (and the aftermath) of a tragedy is, well, a bit hmmmmmmm. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hassanizhar said:

ohh really but these videos are viral on earth like corona.🙄

Obviously you have never heard of fake news.  The thing that frightens me is the imminent arrival of deep fake videos that can make anything look real.  It's ban enough now to try and sort the wheat from the chaff.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...