Storm rx.

Advert

1 hour ago, Simon Chaddock said:

They appear to be a generic design.

Maybe no better than a Spektrum original but a great deal cheaper!

Redcon do an identical 7 channel version.

I have both but not yet flown but test out OK

Same factory Simon? Redcon have a chequered reputation across forums.

• Like 1

Interesting as they're a good price and I've never heard of them. On Googling there's a lot of chat on RCG, some good some bad, on the s603 receiver but nothing conclusive.

Think I'll stick to Lemons for a few quid more.

• Like 1

Michael, just a friendly tip nothing to do with receivers - when you post a link, you probably dont want to also post all that tracking data.

From your posted URL of 1041 characters only the first 39 are the ebay link, the remaining string of 1002 characters,

from the "?" onwards, is google tracking you, which I'd guess you wouldnt want made public   🙂

Your actual ebay link is just:   https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/364209113376

Not intended as criticism, hope its taken as a friendly suggestion 🙂

Cheers

Phil

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Michael Barclay said:

Maybe I will try one in an old plane. Spectrum prices are stupid. I have always used Orange full range with absolutely no issues but seems they are no longer available.

Michael, I use the Lemon receiver's, really good, reliable and  full range and available from about £17 for the 6 channel. I believe they are even better than the Oranges that are difficult to find now.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Outrunner said:

Michael, I use the Lemon receiver's, really good, reliable and  full range and available from about £17 for the 6 channel. I believe they are even better than the Oranges that are difficult to find now.

Can only second what @Outrunner has said however just to add there's also a good manual for the Lemon RX available at http://www.micronradiocontrol.co.uk/docs/lemon/Lemon_RX_manual.pdf 👍

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
4 hours ago, GrumpyGnome said:

I couldn't name a single brand of electronic equipment that hasn't had negative words said......

Nothing is perfect, even the most high quality items can sometimes fail. I had a Capagnolo (a very, very, highly regarded cycle component manufacturer) seat pin break on my way to work some years ago - it made the last 2 or 3 miles very tiring as I had to stand up all the time 🙂  The one thing you may get by choosing higher quality/priced items is some redress from the suppliers/manufacturers.  My first Frisky 60 amp Neuron esc was dead on arrival and T9 replaced it without question, which is why I've bought most of my Frsky receivers/transmitters etc from them.