Charity Mass Build Signing Up Thread

Signing Up Time!!!>>

Now it’s time to put your name down for the build.>>

This will give us and Steve Webb Models an idea about how many kits will be being bought so Steve can ensure he has enough to go around.>>

Please remember that by signing up you are notifying us of your INTENTION to buy and build the Webbit!!!  It is not a legally binding thing!!!!>>

If you have already bought your Webbit…  No problem. Please still add your name for the figures>>

So here’s what we would like to know!!!>>

Name, Geographical Location, If you have bought Webbit already!!>>

(if your not wanting to publicly announce your intention to buy and build we would appreciate a pm to either BEB or myself so we can include you in the figures)
(if you know of any Club Members who intend to buy and build, please would you be so kind as to send a pm to BEB or myself to inform us, again so we can count them in the figures!!)
That’s it……..>>

So let’s start……>>    BEB will be setting up a Mass Build Chat thread for us all to chat about this, So please keep this thread solely for "signing up"!! Thanks

Edited By David Gilder on 15/01/2011 00:22:40

Sign me up. It will depend on my health at the time of the Fly In, but I will try to get there. I'm working on a mate and the wife * to stay at BB or something and so I can manage a days excitement and stil function. 

Steve

* just re read that and ME seperate rooms for my mate...before anyone says anything!

Edited By Steven Webb (Steve Webb Models) on 16/01/2011 17:50:11

Edited By Steven Webb (Steve Webb Models) on 16/01/2011 17:52:39

Posted by Steven Webb (Steve Webb Models) on 16/01/2011 17:49:19:
Sign me up. It will depend on my health at the time of the Fly In, but I will try to get there. I'm working on a mate and the wife * to stay at BB or something and so I can manage a days excitement and stil function. 

Steve

* just re read that and ME seperate rooms for my mate...before anyone says anything!

Edited By Steven Webb (Steve Webb Models) on 16/01/2011 17:50:11

Edited By Steven Webb (Steve Webb Models) on 16/01/2011 17:52:39

Posted by Big Bandit on 17/01/2011 17:58:26:
Hi Dave, David, Kit ordered,

Chris.

Hi Steve, not quite, but similar problems, If I'm out of hospital in time, I'll get the missus to drive me over for the fly in, but I will not be able to take part, ( the bolt trough me neck makes it impossible to fly ). Hope to see you there.

Chris.