Fantasy Formula 1 (Fantasygp.com)

the unmagnificent man

15 hours ago, John Privett said:

I've just had a look over on fantasygp.com.  A couple of days ago they still an "under maintenance" banner up,  but as of now they're open again for business!

I've reactivated the Modelflying Forumites league for 2021 and at the moment I'm in first place!  Ah,  I'm also in last place... possibly because there's only me there at the moment.  All of you who were in the league last year should be able to just click the link to rejoin the league.  Anybody else who'd like to join us is very welcome - I'd expected there to be a code that I can give you to enter to join up, I can't see one there at the moment though...  And I'm not sure if we can choose our teams yet - the banner suggests not,  and I haven't tried yet.  And I do need a new team name.  2020 Vision is so last-year!

Update - the code for anyone newly joining the 'Modelflying Forumites' league on fantasygp.com is 8397165.

You're very welcome, Glenn - John, who does the admin, has posted instructions on how to join above. Just put the code into the 'Join an existing league' box and you'll be away?

22 minutes ago, Glenn Philbrick said:

Hi, I've not entered this before but have registered in fantasygp, can I join the forum team please ?

Glenn

Most certainly you can Glenn!  Just search for the league by name, "Modelflying Forumites" and, when prompted, the code you need is 8397165.

Any questions, just ask - we'll do our best to answer them.