• People who don't look out for bikers
  • Some bikers but not me
  • Chris Evans
  • Brian May
  • AC/DC & soundalikes

Oh, did I mention SWMBO?

Edited By Stevo on 23/08/2014 18:12:35

Edited By Stevo on 23/08/2014 18:14:11

Wow, what a thread, spoilt for choice, this one could run, and run, and run ....

But I'm happy to start the bidding with BMW 3 series drivers ... all too often they think they are something special but the 3 series is now more common place than a Ford Mondeo ... not special at all.

Is it true that indicators are an optional extra on the 3 series !!!

Oh, there is sooooo much more to add to this thread.

People who do not know the correct way to take a roundabout and that includes a police car that was in front of me, took the third exit and never indicated once.

Mothers on the school run (and at other times) in their 4/4s or Chelsea Tractors in our village where parking restricts the width of the streets. "I'm coming through regardless!!". Everyone else gives way and gets a wave of thanks.

People standing at the checkout gabbling on their mobile phones.

Edited By Peter Miller on 23/08/2014 19:08:52

Edited By Peter Miller on 23/08/2014 19:10:06

People who when the lights turn green, count to five before setting off.....were they not expecting it??

People who can see half a mile ahead in misty weather but think that i can't see them 10 car lengths behind...so blind me with their fog lights!

Women who think that the best time to sort old reciepts in their purse into chronological order is just after they've paid at the supermarket......when there is a MASSIVE queue behind!!

A painted round a bout is just like any other..........GIVE WAY TO THE RIGHT!!!

People who don't say thanks when you let them into a queue in traffic.......it's not hard!!

Motorcyclist who think that the broken white line in the middle of the road is a private lane for them.......it isn't!......Riding at oncoming traffic is Gods way of sifting out the morons!!wink 2

Why don`t indicators work on so many new cars? (and old ones).

I thought BMW (Berlin Muck Wagons) were for people who failed their driving test,

Since when did footpaths become cycle ways?, and why do cyclists get annoyed with pedestrians on them?

A quick dab on the brakes usually makes tailgaters drop back.devil

Why did we have to spend so much on having roads resurfaced for the pampered Tour de Farce riders, they already had cycle lanes, they could have used them.

Why do so many 4x4 drivers think they own the roads, seems the bigger the car, the smaller the brain.

Drivers who, just because there is no approaching traffic from their right, accelerate into roundabouts regardless of others to their left.

Drivers who think fog lights are driving lights.

Centre Lane Owner Drivers.

Cyclists who, despite being drivers themselves, disconnect their brain as soon as they climb in the saddle.

Motorcyclists, who ask for everything they get.

Drivers who use a mobile phone on the move.

BMW drivers.

People who use apostrophes just because a word ends with 's'.

I have fun with drivers in their Audi's, BMW's etc. They all sit up my back side while I do the speed limit but I hold them up until the road splits at the traffic lights. As normal they get in the clear lane next to me and give me the stare. When the lights change they fly off to prove a point.

However my normal looking Honda Accord vtec is a de-badged Type R and sits at 220 bhp, their faces are a picture in my rear view mirror until the next lights where they just stay in lane behind me.wink 2

Lets get off driving, I'd like to rant about the stupid policy of issuing magazines with vastly forward dating.

Like the OCTOBER issue of RCM&E coming out while still a complete week into AUGUST, for example.

Yes, I have read the reasons given, and they are complete carp!!