Have a Rant

john stones 1 - Moderator

John.............Look what you've started!!

Have to say , i've had one of those days but starting to feel better already!laugh

Letting off steam is great...........Sooo.......lets continue.

People, not satisfied with the length of a traffic jam ,so double it's length by leaving a 15 CAR GAP!!!!!! then creeping forward at exactly 1/2.mph slower than my car can manage in 1st gear....Listen to Grace Jones!......and "Pull up to the bumper".....Why do they do it??....Have to say...on the odd occasion, i have filled in the gap! (Goodness...it makes them cross!!)

People who put an X in espresso!! and a K in etcetera!!.....Punishable by death followed by torture!!?

Middle lane hoggers (Again!!).....Give 'em the highway code.

BMW 3 Series drivers.....Driving a car made in South Africa does not make you king of the road!!smile p

car drivers who drive in the extreme right of the inside lane or extreme left of the outside lane - come on fellas, does it give you that much satisfaction to stop bikes filtering past you? They're not exactly going to slow your journey down if they do get past you. They may take some of your paint with them though if you make them squeeze pastdevil

Posted by john stones 1 on 23/08/2014 22:03:22:

Bit of fun Andrew and maybe therapeutic as wellsmiley

Russell Brand angry

John

.............But thanks all the same John................You've made my day...........Depression turned to joy!!..........surprised Mowerman hasn't showed his face as grumpiness is his speciality (Only joking Roy).

Andrew

Posted by Gary Manuel on 23/08/2014 22:09:21:

Sorry my car is 1/2 mph slower than yours Andrew blush

Hate riding on the brakes and clutch in a traffic jam, so I leave a decent gap and let it tick over in 1st. I still get to the front as quick as Grace Jones.

Perhaps........But not the ones behind you!!!

P.S....Tongue firmly in cheek cheeky

Posted by Andrew767 on 23/08/2014 22:14:02:
Posted by Gary Manuel on 23/08/2014 22:09:21:

Sorry my car is 1/2 mph slower than yours Andrew blush

Hate riding on the brakes and clutch in a traffic jam, so I leave a decent gap and let it tick over in 1st. I still get to the front as quick as Grace Jones.

Perhaps........But not the ones behind you!!!

P.S....Tongue firmly in cheek cheeky

Not true - I always get there before the ones behind me.

Oh and I love closing the gap if someone tries to fill it (Goodness...it makes them embarrassed!!)

PS We do have tongue positions in common cheeky

Drivers who use the outside lane at two lane traffic lights then pull away at 1/2 a mile an hour

Drivers who use the outside lane at traffic lights but dont indicate they are turning right till they go green

Boy racers/chavs in corsa's and pigot 205's who really think they can out accelerate a 3.0 240bhp Jag

Drivers at roundabouts who seem to need a gap big enough for three supertankers before they will go

Why as a coffee drinkers I get 1 cup in a cafe while SWMBO has a pot of tea and gets 2 cups

DVD Trailers you cant fast forward through

Jeremy Kyle (am I really the same species as his guests?)

People who offer absolutely ridiculous amounts far far below what you know to be more than a fair price!

being offered £60 for 2 planes that total £145!! Etc....

i give up now, no more restores for me! You put loads of time and effort into it, not to make a profit but enjoy doing it knowing someone will enjoy a model that would otherwise be skipped is great, but I have had one too many chancers.

i have some lucky chap picking himself up an absolute boot load of planes and bits , engines etc at a bargain price cause I've had enough......😡

just going to buy n fly from now on.

rant over 😤

1. There's a Co-op convenience store near my home. There is a no parking area, near the front door, hatched in yellow diagonal markings, which is supposed to stop people parking there so that delivery lorries may have access. You'd be surprised at the number of fit-looking people who park their cars in the yellow box when there is a perfectly adequate car park with maybe 100 marked spaces adjacent to the shop.!

2. People who are not disabled parking in spaces set aside for people with a disability.