Married!

Tim Hooper

Just a little heads up that yesterday, after eight years together, Netty and I did the legal thing and got married!

We booked a local 15C barn as the venue, invited 40 guests to the ceremony itself, and a further 50 to the evening's festivities. Following a 3-course meal, a local band played some solid rock throughout the evening.

Netty and I had made the matching gold rings a few weeks ago, using her jewellery skills, and then she embarked on the major task of making her own dress - in utmost secrecy - from nothing but a pattern, improvising as she went along.

We've both been married before. Now that we're both in our late 50's, this will be the last time. Earlier this year we moved house, and combined with her parents to live in a largish house in the same village, and that's working out very well.

Anyway, I'll post a few pics......

tim

The happy couple.

Dancin' the night away.

Advert

Posted by Tim Hooper on 29/12/2015 19:12:19:

Following a 3-course meal, a local band played some solid rock throughout the evening.

Now that sounds like a PROPER wedding thumbs up

Genuinely heart warming news. Many congratulations - may all your crashes be little ones wink