Favourite Non Scale Sport Bipe?

Advert

This is my Renegade bipe plan No 1512 from RCME should be available from Sarik. However I recommend instead the Acrobits No159. Reason is I flew my Renegade and on the same day a friend let me have a go with his Acrobits - I felt Acrobits was just that little bit better. But the Renegade was a trusty plane for many years. When brand new I exhibited it at Alexandra Palace Model Engineer Show ( the proper RCME / Nexus show ) didnt win any medals of course but it was nice to see see the crowds looking at my model.

Both the Renegade and the Acrobits I flew went well on an ordinary 40 two stroke,  mine had an Enya 40SS plain bearing.

Edited By kc on 07/02/2019 18:04:57

My favourite is The AEROMASTER, Originally a kit by AAMCO in the '60s. I have built five or six of them, have one at the moment plus a Great Planes "Super Aeromaster" - kit just in case.

I also have a Giant Aeromaster which I bought second hand and have yet to fly. I need to find a suitable 40 - 50cc engine first.

Have a hobbyking meliso not available any more but similar to a sebart miss wind think they just copied it very smooth and accurate, also have a hobbyking hyperbibe great flying chuck about plane will do all the 3D moves search hobbyKing 3D - Michael Wargo flies the Durafly HyperBipe

My favorite is scale a Goldberg Ultimate with a 20cc petrol in fact it's my favorite plane of all time, my second favorite was a Goldberg Ultimate with a SC108 sadly no longer with us.