Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

Advert

Just seen on the BBC website that FIFA's PR bloke, or "communications director", Walter De Gregorio has "relinquished his office (FIFA's version) / "been asked to leave by Sepp Blatter" (BBC's understanding) because he told a joke on Swiss TV.

The joke?

Q. The Fifa president, secretary general and communications director are all travelling in a car. Who's driving?

A. The police.

Nice one Walter! teeth 2

Posted by Dave Hopkin on 11/06/2015 19:13:07:
Posted by trebor on 11/06/2015 18:52:45:

I Wonder which personality mine will have tonight when she gets home after having to work late, then finds out I haven't cooked anything as I've been too busy making a flight box... ?

Its hot...... therefore salad

.........................................................................................................................................................

cooking-my wife is the only one I know who can burn water!

ken Anderson...ne...1 culinary dept.

For generations men and women have argued about which is more painful being kicked in the plums or giving birth....

So how can we finally resolve this great debate?

Well, about a year after giving birth and fair proportion of women turn to their husbands and say "We should have another child"

How many of you have ever heard a bloke say "I'll tell you what Fred, kick me in the plums again"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted by simon barr on 16/06/2015 20:25:06:

Are they playing Frisbee...? I was watching the girl in the background...! What is she doing...? blush

Edited By simon barr on 16/06/2015 20:25:50

Having a very pleasurable time by the look of it! smile p

Posted by ron evans on 13/07/2015 20:14:33:

Not really a joke, but I've just listened to the news on the wireless and I'm sure the man said....David Cameron, in the defence review says Britain needs to spend more on drones and biplanes.....Must get a new lipo for my hearing aid.

Hobby King been awarded the defence contract then ?

Peter, I think you may have hit on something here, perhaps radar would go straight through the wood and canvas of a Sopwith Pup..stealth? Can't see a heat seeker locking on to a rotary engine and I don't think that Migs are fitted with guns anymore so a win win situationyes.

Hold on a minute.....I've just read the newspaper article, what the man on the wireless actually said was "drones and spyplanes". Oh well, I still think it's a good idea.

Ron

Edited By ron evans on 14/07/2015 11:18:57