Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

Advert

To complete the set, A Scotsman is working at a sewerage. It's a warm day, so he takes off his jacket and drapes it over a handrail - where it slips off into a vast tank of poo!
He's just about to dive in when his mate shouts "It's nae guid tae do that, the jacket's ruined"

He replies "Aye, ah ken, but ma sandwiches are in the pocket"

i leave now, where's me coat.

• 3 weeks later...

On a beautiful summer’s day, two English tourists were driving through Wales.

At Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysiliogogogoch they stopped for lunch and one of the tourists asked the waitress: “Before we order, I wonder if you could settle an argument for us. Can you pronounce where we are, very, very, very slowly?”

The girl leaned over and said:

“Burrr… gurrr… King.”

Posted by onetenor on 19/01/2019 01:18:06:

Use the cursor to turn the link blue Ctr/Copy and click it into search bar Ctrl/V Then click on that and the link will open. Needs a steady hand.

Of course you can open a URL in that convoluted fashion, but why not just post proper links in the first place?

Simply highlight the text you wish to use as the link, click on the Link icon (above the reply box) and paste your URL into the relevant box.  Refinements such as opening the link in a new page are available too.

Edited By Martin Harris on 19/01/2019 20:22:14