Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

Advert

3 hours ago, Paul De Tourtoulon said:

summer.jpg

Where you are, don’t know what you have, but in Western  France, my Greengage  ( Reine-Claude) are on the ground, ditto the Devine cooking plums to pickle, and crumble, trashed. Next week, I hope the red currents survive, picked the loganberry trusses off the ground. No flying either. I have a fairly normal English summer. Got a fleece on as I type. August. Mind, I’m advertised, high 30’’s next week. Cheers God. 

A person of unspecified gender and nationality from a neighbouring country whose inhabitants may sometimes be teased gently over outdated stereotypes was going to sell his car...the person of unspecified gender and nationality from a neighbouring country whose inhabitants may sometimes be teased gently over outdated stereotypes  says "take a few miles off the clock,you'll get more for it..." 

few weeks later they bump into each other..."how did it go? did you sell the car" 

"no way....its hardly got any miles on the clock.....i'm keeping it" 

ken anderson...ne....1..motoring dept.

Edited by Martin Harris - Moderator
Come on chaps - you know the rules!
  • Haha 6