Biggles' Mess

Advert

Pete

I have three granddaughters, it is so much deja vu, deja Vu, followed by the same, just like those tape machines, never ending torture.

I will shortly be going to Florida, can you guess where, it is like a never ending nightmare. Only last night i was asked, are you looking forward to the holiday? I did not know what to say, then i spluttered, "I do like the sun".

There was a time when I would go to Graves, but the pound is on its knees, I cannot take a model anymore due to the suitcase restrictions(to slip that kit and model into). Also now older and wiser (more cowardly) I am afraid of alligators, snakes on waste ground.

There is no longer the hospitality facility at Sea World. There will be no Daytona Beach. Just endless days of grandad, take me on that terrifying ride, oh, don't be silly Grandad, it is not scary, to be followed i want to see Princess Aurora, then Belle, then Ponchisomething, followed by Snow white, followed by............................

Give me Duff beer, I deserve it

Oh, then there are the pigs, do, do da doh da, here is daddy pig.

When I'm at the daughter's, it's the repetitive theme tune between each 5 minute episode that drives you barmy.....sad

If you do get caught for Disney, then avoid 'It's a Small World' at all costs. One little boat trip and you'll be humming that song for the rest of your life....face 22

Pete

Posted by Pete B - Moderator on 26/01/2015 22:54:00:

If you do get caught for Disney, then avoid 'It's a Small World' at all costs. One little boat trip and you'll be humming that song for the rest of your life....face 22

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Too late, you've mentioned it. That infernal tune is going to be going round and round in my head for weeks now.

Fortunately my elder daughter always enjoyed what Erfolg calls the "scary rides" - though in the Disney empire nothing is particularly scary. But at least I got to go on those whilst SWMBO took our younger one on [no, I'm not going to mention it by name] the one Pete just mentioned...

what sort of forumites have we?..........I started a thread off a couple of days ago high lighting the fact that there are a tremendous amount of good people all over the world who have taken the plight of Mr Alan Barnes to their hearts and donated a lot of money to his cause etc..................and guess what-due to a couple of silly people putting inappropriate reply's on to it-the thread has now been closed down...who ever you are Thanks from me/not ... for getting the said thread closed.

ken Anderson.... ne....1 AB dept.

PS...he now has 314k..thanks.

Edited By ken anderson. on 02/02/2015 19:40:30

Just noticed that myself Ken,

I know about that daft lad this morning, not sure what's happened this evening but guessing its something similar.

It amazes me how people just cant behave themselves on such a great story when there's so many horrible things going on around the world sad.

Edited By Craig Carr on 02/02/2015 19:42:12

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...