what do you listen to or watch while building?

Keith Evans 3

When I am building in my shed (Sarah calls it the playroom!!!!!!) I tend to listen to Radio 4 Extra.It is great to hear again Journey into space, The Goons; The Navy Lark; Hancocks Half Hour etc etc etc. It takes me back to when I first started to build the Keil Kraft range. The only trouble is you need a DAT radio

Advert

I do Spanish radio in the car but it is too manic for the workshop. My iPod is full with a wide range of music and is set to random play. This tends to make you listen to tracks you might otherwise skip.

If necessary, the volume can defeat the telly in the next roomsmiley. Spanish telly that is!

All things that fly podcast, free to download and full of news and tips, of particular interest are the power systems corner questions answered by Lucien Miller of Innovative designs.

Also the RCGROUPS podcast has some interesting interviews with developers, pilots etc, I find Jim T Graham a little irritating but there's usually something interesting.

Usually listen to the noisy wildlife outside (particularly at this time of year. It's amazing how much noise the local wildlife make whilst bonking !).

As I am distracted quite easily I enjoy the relative peace and quiet whilst I concentrate on modelling. Boring, but true.

kevinb.

Peace and quiet occasionally disturbed by next doors dogs (3 of them, thereused to be 5) barkingDon'y get me wrong I like dogs and the ones in question are very nice show winners, but continuos barking angry

Yes I am a grumpy old so and so.

Edited By Mowerman on 29/04/2014 19:24:22

Edited By Mowerman on 29/04/2014 19:26:06