Giant Shark - what's happening?

Advert

Posted by Ace on 12/05/2015 09:30:32:

Not so good is I am 1 roll of film short. OK not a huge amount £4.51 but all I recieve are automated email replies thanking me for contacting them and they will respond within 1 working day - erm not so good.thumbs down

Ace

I checked my box and I'm also missing a roll of covering film sad

I've emailed them to ask them to send the missing item.

I also bought some of their LED strips, 1M long for £1.65, seriously good value; I got yellow ones, both the waterproof and the non-waterproof high density ones, they are very bright; I'll definitely be ordering more colours when they're in stock!

Edited By Martin Whybrow on 12/05/2015 11:33:54

Well my days are sorted My parcel from MHS/Giant shark has arrived today Tuesday although they did try to deliver on Saturday when out and supposedly redeliver Monday. In communication with the help desk they advised they only use Royal Mail ?? but it came by courier from a Norfolk Manufacturing Company. So thast me sorted in the Hanger until the wind drops. Good Luck to all others that my be waiting for there goods

Posted by Martin Whybrow on 12/05/2015 11:21:10:
Posted by Ace on 12/05/2015 09:30:32:

Not so good is I am 1 roll of film short. OK not a huge amount £4.51 but all I recieve are automated email replies thanking me for contacting them and they will respond within 1 working day - erm not so good.thumbs down

Ace

I checked my box and I'm also missing a roll of covering film sad

I've emailed them to ask them to send the missing item.

I have now had an acknowledgement to my 3rd email re my missing film but only to tell me someone will get back to me shortly, but to be fair they have at least taken the time to respond. However pushing it back up the hill will only add to their workload through double handling - I wait and hope and continue to beleave the glass is half full.

Posted by John Privett on 11/05/2015 22:29:07:

My order was placed on the 7th (very early on the 7th - about 00:33!) and is still showing as 'Pending'. So from others' comments I guess it might be posted on Tuesday or Wednesday...face 22

Still pending. So perhaps they'll post on Wednesday or Thursday? Or Friday or...

I used to buy from GS quite a bit, not so much now. They really need to have a jolly good clear out on their website. Get rid of all the obsolete items cluttering it up. OK so there wouldn't be much left, but at least you could see what they have.

I had a chuckle about people placing multiple orders .. then realised i hadn't ordered props or adapters for my new motors
...so 2nd order done last night. ..got to checkout and 2nd class post option was showing at ?99,999.99 which i thought was a bit steep - so went for the 1st class option ☺

Posted by Mark Stringer on 13/05/2015 15:46:14:
A clear out? And yet they have re-stocked with some stuff today ... and ?7.02 for the V8R7zII Frsky receiver is too good to miss!!
4,7 and 9 channel ones at great prices too .. need a lottery win ☺

Think the Frsky V8R7zII receivers, and the other V8 receivers are all showing as being out of stock, when you actually try to order - that's why went elsewhere for those.

I looked the other day - it said that they were in stock, but on clicking on the item it then said that they were out of stock and to click to be notified by email- hope that you get them okay,but I wasn't willing to take a chance on back-ordering out of stock items.

Hi ,

Received my 1st order today , over all happy BUT i am missing Four Propellers ,

i have received 26 items which is correct , however the props come with spacers right .

among my order i ordered three 8x6 and four 10x5 all items on my list have been ticked .

BUT i got three 8x6 props and four prop spacers so i am assuming the packer has just gone along the list of boxes in the warehouse stopped at a box marked 10x5 and pulled out four items , being the spacers as there where no props left .

Also the motors i received do not have any paper work with them , so i have copied the relevant info of there site to printout and put with the motors for future use .

I think it best do it now before the info is removed from the site .

Steve

Posted by PatMc on 14/05/2015 11:47:04:

Got an email yesterday, my goodies arrived this morning - ordered on the 6th. thumbs up

Made a fresh order last night for other bits.

I ordered shortly after you, (early hours of 7th) also got an email 'yesterday' (actually Tuesday) but am still waiting for the goods. Or maybe the postie has hidden my parcel in some unlikely place as nobody was in today....

I saw the helis .. less than £20 for a 450 kit .. I did wonder but thought I had ordered enough!!
My first 2 orders have just been despatched so that is pretty good. .ordered 11th and 12th. ..85 items to check off soon surprise

Edited By Mark Stringer on 15/05/2015 13:00:40

Edited By Mark Stringer on 15/05/2015 13:09:13