Good news thread.

Good thread John, I love to hear peoples' good news stories. It helps greatly in keeping a positive frame of mind. I'm all for Positivity! Don't get me wrong I can moan and groan with the best of you's but I choose not to today.

I've got health issues and concerns but no point dwelling on any of that right now. I have peace of mind and contentment right now and a lot more for which I am really grateful. Gratitude goes a long way, so does humour. You guys are so funny!

Summer is here - lots of great flying to look forward to. cool Once the rain clears!

All is well..

Edited By ASH. on 13/06/2019 22:10:57

Posted by Martin Harris on 13/06/2019 11:55:23:

It's still raining and forecast to do so all day (week) so I'll save money on fuel and I'm less likely to break a model today. I will also save money as it's looking like our planned outing to Weston Park tomorrow will be cancelled.

Is there no end to the good news?

Well, there hasn't been so far...

A couple of decent flights between showers, some good conversation and a tasty meal in the pub afterwards. What more could you ask for?

Posted by john stones 1 on 13/06/2019 22:19:39:
Posted by ASH. on 13/06/2019 22:17:03:

David - the guy who's living it up in France!?

David Ashby, no idea where he lives, one of the Admin.

One of the admin !!!!!!!!!

That's like saying David Boddington built a few model aeeroplanes (or Peter Miller likes designing models).

smile o

Posted by David Ashby - Moderator on 14/06/2019 07:24:48:
Posted by Gary Manuel on 13/06/2019 14:41:54:

I've made it to 60 smiley

Birthday yesterday Gary. Me too. I celebrated by helping move Beth into her new place. 4 van trips, loading and unloading. Luckily the effort was hernia-free smile

You're just a couple of young lads you know!

Been working in Greece this week. Won't say anything about the weather laugh

First day having lunch and there was a copy of RCME on the table left by some kind person. The issue with Peter Miller's L'il Cub and with the plan inside. Rapidly gifted by the staff who saw I was some kind of aero-nut.

Some reading matter for the evenings and a new build to add to my list.

Happy chappy.

Levanter

Good news for today is England beat the W.Indies in the World Cup Cricket, our Ladies won their second game against Argentina in the football World Cup, and have qualified for the next stage, good game it was.

Our roving reporter Ceejay (Weston Park) hasn't succumbed to trench foot, and will be onsite tomorrow providing your weather updates.

And on a sad note, Larry the Cat may have a lunatic moving in with him. catcrying 2