Coloured servo plug shells

I’ve been crimping up my own servo leads and extensions for a while now but so far I’ve only ever found the plug/socket shells available in black. Being able to colour code connectors would be very useful in some circumstances so has anyone come across a supplier of shells in different colours?

Advert

A quick search on ebay using the term "Futaba JR red" brings up at least one source of red housings, but nothing for any other colours. I do use red in some circumstances, but agree it would be nice to have a few other colours as well.

Some equipment I have does use blue or white connector housings, so they must have been available at some time in the past.

Dick

I've got some blue ones which I think came from either Als Hobbies or Component Shop at one of the shows. 

Nexus list transparent ones & Component Shop red ones.

At the risk of hijacking the thread I use 'Servo Lead ID's' as illustrated for the same purpose, but am running out. Anyone know of a source of something similar, I can find various ones online but all are out of stock.

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

Edited by John Lee
Typo