Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

Moving slightly away from the current topic: Don's post above about chasing a ne'er-do-well in a stolen Jag reminded me of something I saw many decades ago....

Back then, the only straight bit of road in Devon, where you could reasonably extend a motor, was the road to Bovey Tracey. I was heading out that way sticking closely to the speed limit (Honest, Guv!), when I spotted a cloud of dust heading towards me. Out of it emerged an Aston Martin DB6 doing about Warp 7! My little car rocked as it shot past - followed about 30 seconds later by a Morris Minor Police Panda car, with all its blues & twos going! Talk about wishful thinking!

By the time the Moggie reached Newton Abbot, the Aston was probably in Cornwall.....!!!

--

Pete

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, john stones 1 - Moderator said:

They all blind you these days, from front and rear, LED lights are a pain in the rear, whinge,whinge,moan.

And don't start me on 4x4 n people carriers, mutter,mutter.

How about caravans and cyclists ?

:classic_smile:

• Sad 1