Myron is in hospital

Myron Beaumont

Advert

Guess what? They couldn't stand me being grumpy in the hospital and released me after I complained about their free toothpaste (Signal) not having a blue stripe ! Joking apart ,but it's true ,I didn't realise that over seventy of you had written messages of goodwill . I was/am moved to tears Thank you all so very very much . The good news is that I have my vision back in both eyes and that there is nothing wrong with them .They think that the artery supplying blood to the retina etc was blocked temporarily by a clot ,hence the mini stroke .It's called"Amaurosis fugax"'I can tell you that when my vision became like one picture in front of one eye and the same image in front of the other was at an angle of about45 degrees it was scary -but when a black curtain came down over the right eye ,I thought that's it ,I'm going blind.It came back though and over the course of a day,I could almost focus again. Nearly mended now but I'm very wobbly and dizzy .Hopefully of course,I'll be able to build and fly again soon . What a blessing Chrissie has been -in the mid-to end of lambing too She bought me all "the other" magazines to try and read along with RCM&E of course Thanks again to you all -I really appreciate your concern. I could tell you loads of grumpy incidents._but I'm just so glad I can see .God bless you all . There's something about aeromodellers isn't there?smile

Hi Myron, never met you, but know all about you re this forum. Actually you should be classed as a "celebrity" Puts all out problems into perspective.. Best bit of news I have had for a long time. So glad you are on the road to full recovery. Cheers pal, FB3

Edited By fly boy3 on 15/04/2012 21:25:48