If your partner was an aeroplane 2

bouncebounce crunch

Advert

I don't have a partner crying

I do have a large workshop, where I can go when I want, for as long as I like. A collection of aircraft, where I can keep where I want and it doesn't matter if the car has a caster oil scent. I suppose that's some comfort wink 2

Current favourite song ? Brad Paisley. You need a man around here thumbs up

My business partner is a bit like my trainer. Probably flies ok by itself, but if I take my fingers off the sticks - instant crash.

smileyThis is one of the best threads yet! Let's hope the ladies don't see it...

My wife would be a Brequet 905 Fauvette. I was fortunate enough to have a half share in a 1/1 size version. With it's dolphin shaped fuselage, tapering wings, elegant 'V' tail and original color scheme, it just seemed to solicit for attention.

The first time I flew it with it's sensitive controls, it scared the pants of me and at first I didn't go very far with it, but once I got to know it there was no holding me back. I didn't want to fly anything else...

DW

SWMBO = Doodlebug

Drones on an on for hours, goes very quiet then blows up with tremendous force.

Or should I say a Curtis Seagull.  comes home from work, flaps around, poops over everyone and moves off upstairs. I really had to use my imagination there to keep it within the boundaries of this forum!

Edited By Stevo on 28/08/2015 21:40:15

Having been made north of Hadrian's finest work, there's a very limited choice for 'er indoors...so it has to be a Twin Pin (Scottish Aviation Pioneer) - hard working, dependable and very capable...drones on for hours and capable of flying up in the air in an instant!

Edited By Martin Harris on 29/08/2015 12:30:15

It would be nice to hear the lady forumites take on this, just for a balanced point of view. devil

Following my last posting an ex ladyfriend has suddenly appeared out of the mists of time and is showing a determined interest. She would have been a Maltese Gladiator. Very attractive, hard working but noisy, and was always in the middle of trouble. Usually returning in need of attention.

You may not hear from me now for a while. That's because I'm hiding. Not that I'm afraid or anything, but where's the cheese ?