Forum problem?

Using Edge on my PC I can access the forum, but when I tried to post I got a too many redirections error. Just cleared cookies and can now read messages. 

If you can read this then I can also post a message,

On my iPad it won't load at all with the message, 'The error was: "Load cannot follow more than 20 redirections".'

GDB

Same problem in Southampton area with Zen and Vivaldi.

So it is clearly a forums problem.

What is the use of a message saying "Too many redirects"? what does it mean

And suggesting that I delete some cookies without telling me which is cretinous beyond belief

So get to it Modelflyingforums and get this fixed. Perhaps an apology from the person who caused the problem would be good

9 minutes ago, RedBaron said:

Same problem in Southampton area with Zen and Vivaldi.

So it is clearly a forums problem.

What is the use of a message saying "Too many redirects"? what does it mean

And suggesting that I delete some cookies without telling me which is cretinous beyond belief

So get to it Modelflyingforums and get this fixed. Perhaps an apology from the person who caused the problem would be good

Woah, did you get out of bed the wrong side today?!! Jeez, this is a free model flying forum, not a 999 call service. If you don’t like the service go somewhere else, but don’t name call when you have no idea what the issue is or how it was caused, though a simple Google would have got you information on that…

https://kinsta.com/blog/err_too_many_redirects/

Based on this it would appear the most likely causes are a site config issue or a (third party) update to a browser plug-in - if no changes were made to the site config itself recently, the latter would appear to be more likely.

Edited by MattyB
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Quote of Matty "Woah, did you get out of bed the wrong side today?!! Jeez,"

With regard to getting out of bed the wrong side - I don't think so 

Some update to my browser - no I know so as my Browsers have no add-ins and are locked so they cant update

A "quick server move" by someone who did not bother to check their work would do it :)